The Azden® i-COUSTICS™ EX-503i is designed to give you studio quality sound with your smartphone or tablet.
Record clean, professional sounding audio directly to your smartphone! With the EX-503i Studio Pro Lapel Microphone, who needs to buy an expensive and clunky secondary audio recorder? If you have a smartphone, you already have a recorder, and you can record great audio at a fraction of the cost with the EX-503i.
* Compatible with any audio or video recording app for iOS or Android mobile devices, the EX-503i taps right in to the microphone connection inside your phone’s headset input.
The microphone’s highly sensitive, omni-directional element is designed to pick up your subject’s voice loud and clear. Perfect for recording that secondary audio to line up with your video in post production.
Or if you shoot video of yourself with your smartphone, using the EX-503i can work with the on board camera recording app to bi-pass your phone’s crumby built-in mic, making your voice sound smooth, clear and natural; not like you’re talking at the end of a giant hallway.
The EX-503i is also great for lecturers and public speakers too; capture your speech with a high quality lapel mic right on your phone and sound like a professional! The EX-503i is more affordable than competing models and delivers on quality – quite possibly the best bang for your buck on the market today. See list of compatible mobile devices
- Handcrafted in Japan
- High quality audio for mobile devices
- Great for recording lectures, speeches, voice memos, interviews
- Sensitive, omni-directional element
- Compatible w/ current Apple® iOS devices (iPhone, iPad), Samsung devices & most other Android™ devices
- Works with most available audio & video recording apps
- Pickup Pattern: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity: -35dB (17.8V) at 1kHz, 0dB=1V/Pa
- Cord Length: 1.2m (4 ft)