Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You must contact us before returning any item.
Books returned to us without prior agreement will not be credited or acknowledged. We can accept no liability for financial losses incurred by customers who have submitted unauthorized returns – so please contact us before returning an item: If you have received an incorrect item, please contact us as soon as possible.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund. We will issue a refund to your original form of payment. All returned items must be in their original condition; shrink-wrapped products must be unopened. All returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Please allow up to 8 weeks for returns and refunds to be processed.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
1. Books may be returned to within 30 days from invoice/receipt date.
2. Returned books must include a copy of, or reference to, it's original invoice/receipt. Returned books with no accompanying invoice/receipt information will be investigated and credited at the most recent invoice terms.
3. Please allow up to 8 weeks for return to be processed.
4. Returned books must be free from damage and in resalable condition. Books that have stickers, highlighted, written in, or otherwise defaced will be considered damaged. Customer will be denied credit. Customer will be informed that credit is denied and given the option to have the book(s) returned.
5. Books returned must be shipped using a traceable method with verifiable carton count and weight. Preferred method is FedEx or UPS. (StudentFilmmakers.com will not be responsible for books not received if non-preferred carries are used.)
6. Books received that are damaged or defective must be returned within 30 days of invoice to receive credit.
7. Books containing disks must be returned with disks intact.
8. Shrink-wrapped books must be returned with shrink wrapping intact.
9. StudentFilmmakers.com require returned shipments to adhere to industry standards:
a. All cartons should weigh less than 40 pounds. Cartons received over the recommended industry weight limit will be returned to customer for re-packaging at their expense.
b. Boxes should be clearly marked 1 of __ when sending multiple cartons. All packages should contain the customer's tracking number, paperwork and/or invoice.
c. Multiple returns with different chargeback numbers cannot be combined in the same box. Each shipment must include separate paperwork.
d. Any product being returned will be done at the customer's expense. Return shipping information must be provided with full details.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
North and South America
Products sold on this website are sold on a firm sale basis and are not returnable. This does not affect your rights to return damaged/defective or incorrect items.
United Kingdom / European Union
Customers have the legal right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products except for digital items (eg: e-Books) where the item has been downloaded. We regret that we also cannot accept cancellations of contracts for the purchase of video, DVD, audio, and software products where the item has been unsealed.
Australia and New Zealand
Customers in Australia and New Zealand can return products for a full return within 30 days of the day after the date the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products except digital items (eg: e-Books) where the item has been downloaded.
To arrange a return and refund you must contact us within 30 days of receiving the product.
For digital products like eBooks, digital magazines, streaming videos, etc.: Due to the digital nature of downloadable and streaming products, these items are not generally eligible for refund. If you have a defective file or duplicated order, please contact us online or send us an email.