WORKSHOP POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Workshop Photography and Recording Policy
Studentfilmmakers.com records the workshops using any media (Stills, Video, or Audio). By attending a workshop/class, the participant allows us to use his/her image(s) in any manner or media for the purpose of advertising and promotion, without compensation, further notice or consent. Any concerns must be in written notice and be received prior to the commencement of the workshop by StudentFilmmakers.com.
Workshop Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please read the policies regarding refunds, transfer credits and other important items before you register.
Withdrawals & Refunds
Registration fees are non-refundable unless a participant provides StudentFilmmakers.com with written notice that he or she intends to withdraw from a workshop. See the following details below.
Written withdrawal notice must be received by the StudentFilmmakers.com
at least 30 days prior to the workshop.
- Withdrawals or requests for a refund may not be made by telephone.
- Please note that absence from workshop does not constitute notice of withdrawal.
- Full refund minus a $25 admin fee up to 30 days out of your scheduled training.
- 50% refund after that up to two weeks out from the scheduled date.
- No refund within two weeks of the training date.
- An exception will be made for an unexpected illness, and a refund of 50% or a credit to attend an up-coming workshop can be issued.
- You can only receive a refund in the original payment method.
- In lieu of a refund, you can also transfer your spot to someone else. We can transfer tickets up until the day before the event.
When a participant is confirmed in a workshop and fails to attend, the participant will be charged the full workshop fee.
StudentFilmmakers.com reserves the right to cancel any workshop, and you will be issued a full refund for your registration. StudentFilmmakers.com is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. StudentFilmmakers.com shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. In case of a speaker's cancellation a substitute speaker of equivalent level or higher will be provided. As such, StudentFilmmakers.com reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.