- Library workflows and collaboration;
- Media organization and metadata customization for different genres;
- Editing techniques for projects of various lengths and types;
- Using markers and the timeline index;
- Audio tools;
- Multicam editing;
- Audio and video effects;
- Color correction, including secondary corrections and isolated color adjustments;
- Compositing and complex animation.
By Tom Wolsky Routledge 368 pages | 375 Color Illus. Paperback: 9781138735842 pub: 2017-09-11
Table of ContentsChapter 1 – Back to the Basics Chapter 2 – Preferences and Importing Chapter 3 – Organization Chapter 4 – Editing Chapter 5 – Working with Audio Chapter 6 – Multicam Editing Chapter 7 – Adding Titles and Still Images Chapter 8 – Adding Effects Chapter 9 – Color Correction Chapter 10 – Animating Images Chapter 11 – Compositing Chapter 12 – Outputting from Final Cut Pro Keyboard Shortcuts Index
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.