Looking for fresh, original scenes for your fast-paced acting or directing class? Tired of the same old material everyone recognizes? Want the flexibility to play any character in any scene?
Dave Kost, Professor at Chapman University’s Dodge College of Film and Media Arts, Orange, CA
- Original, short scenes force the student to make strong choices since they are not influenced by having been exposed to previous interpretations of the material
- 8 ½ x 11 inch page size looks like an actual film script, giving the student a realistic experience when acting the scene.
- Short scene length mirrors audition sides and allows more actors and directors to work in any given class
- One-page in length and specially designed for new, high-intensity exercises that help students develop quickly
- Printed in an easily readable, film-script format that provides plenty of room for annotations
- Completely original, allowing you to produce and distribute reinterpretations without worrying about copyright restrictions
- Universally castable, with roles that can be assigned to actors regardless of gender, appearance, skill level, or race
- Simple and conducive to performing in the classroom without props, costumes, or sets
- Perfect for audition workshops and crowded directing or acting classes where everyone wants an opportunity to perform
- Written in accessible, contemporary language that keeps student actors engaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.