Michael Freeman, an acclaimed international photographer and author of more than 40 books on the practice of photography, including the international best-selling The Photographer's Eye. Key Features:
- Sample photographs from students demonstrate many possible approaches
- Companion website with resources for all readers – photo sharing for students and course resources for professors including test banks, slides and lecture notes.
- Contains expert feedback as to which shots are the best and why they work
- Practically based – the reader applies what they’ve learned to specific shooting scenarios
- Helps the reader to understand the finer nuances of exposure control
- Michael Freeman is internationally known for his teachings on composition
- Contains clear diagrams, illustrating all the key concepts
- Addresses every tool in the digital darkroom
- Compares and contrasts different philosophies on image editing
- The Photographer’s Eye. Michael Freeman, 9780240809342, 192 pp, 5/2007, LOT: US: 110,241, $300,000+ worldwide.
- The Photographer’s Mind. Michael Freeman, 9780240815176, 192 pp, 9/2010, LOT: 21436
- Perfect Exposure, Michael Freeman, 9780240811710, 192 pp, 3/2009, LOT: 20921
- The Complete Guide to Digital Photography, 5e, Michael Freeman, 224 pp, 7/2011, Pixiq.
- Michael Freeman’s Top Digital Photography Tips, Michael Freeman, 9781600594182, 176 pp, 10/2008, Lark.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.