- Master the fundamentals of guerrilla branding, marketing and promotion;
- Create an integrated marketing plan and calendar based on realistic budgets and expectations;
- Develop internet and social media marketing campaigns, including engaging studio and film websites and powerful, marketing-centric IMDb listings;
- Assemble behind-the-scenes pictures, videos and documentaries;
- Produce marketing materials such as key art, posters, film teasers, trailers and electronic press kits (aka "EPKs"); and
- Maximize the marketing impact of events such as test screenings, premiers, film festivals and industry award ceremonies.
By Robert G. Barnwell Routledge 300 pages Paperback: 9781138916456 pub: 2018-07-16
Table of ContentsAcknowledgements Foreword Introduction Chapter 1 – Guerrilla Branding, Marketing & Promotion Chapter 2 – Creating an Irresistible Brand Identity Chapter 3 – Building an Engaged Community of Friends & Fans Chapter 4 – Marketability vs Playability (or "How to Produce Niche-Dominating Blockbusters") Chapter 5 – Pitching & Networking Chapter 6 – Key Art & Posters Chapter 7 – Teasers & Trailers Chapter 8 – Behind the Scenes Photos, Production Stills, Videos, Interviews & Special Features Chapter 9 – IMDb – Marketing & Promotion Chapter 10 – Social Media & Video Marketing Platforms Chapter 11 – Dedicated Film & Filmmaker Websites Chapter 12 – Electronic Press Kits (EPKs) & Press Books Chapter 13 – Media Relations & Public Releases Chapter 14 – Event Marketing: Premiers, Festivals, Film Markets & Other Events Chapter 15 – High-Impact Low-Cost Advertising & Promotion Chapter 16 – Distribution Branding, Marketing and Promotional Audit Marketing Plan Test Screening Questionnaire Glossary About the Author Index
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.