Create an irresistible brand image and build an audience of loyal and engaged fans… Guerrilla Film Marketing takes readers through each step of the film branding, marketing and promotional process. Tailored specifically to low-budget independent films and filmmakers, Guerrilla Film Marketing offers practical and immediately implementable advice for marketing considerations across every stage of the film production process. Written by leading film industry professional Robert G. Barnwell, Guerrilla Film Marketing teaches readers how to:
- Master the fundamentals of guerrilla branding, marketing and promotion;
- Create an integrated marketing plan and calendar based on realistic budgets and expectations;
- Develop internet and social media marketing campaigns, including engaging studio and film websites and powerful, marketing-centric IMDb listings;
- Assemble behind-the-scenes pictures, videos and documentaries;
- Produce marketing materials such as key art, posters, film teasers, trailers and electronic press kits (aka "EPKs"); and
- Maximize the marketing impact of events such as test screenings, premiers, film festivals and industry award ceremonies.
By Robert G. Barnwell Routledge 300 pages Paperback: 9781138916456 pub: 2018-07-16
Table of ContentsAcknowledgements Foreword Introduction Chapter 1 – Guerrilla Branding, Marketing & Promotion Chapter 2 – Creating an Irresistible Brand Identity Chapter 3 – Building an Engaged Community of Friends & Fans Chapter 4 – Marketability vs Playability (or "How to Produce Niche-Dominating Blockbusters") Chapter 5 – Pitching & Networking Chapter 6 – Key Art & Posters Chapter 7 – Teasers & Trailers Chapter 8 – Behind the Scenes Photos, Production Stills, Videos, Interviews & Special Features Chapter 9 – IMDb – Marketing & Promotion Chapter 10 – Social Media & Video Marketing Platforms Chapter 11 – Dedicated Film & Filmmaker Websites Chapter 12 – Electronic Press Kits (EPKs) & Press Books Chapter 13 – Media Relations & Public Releases Chapter 14 – Event Marketing: Premiers, Festivals, Film Markets & Other Events Chapter 15 – High-Impact Low-Cost Advertising & Promotion Chapter 16 – Distribution Branding, Marketing and Promotional Audit Marketing Plan Test Screening Questionnaire Glossary About the Author Index
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.