Chad Perkins, Adobe Certified Instructor, Renton, WA, USA. Market: motion graphics artists, postproduction professionals, visual effects artists, students in all 3 areas Key Features: * Conquer your After Effects challenges quickly and creatively with dozens of concise, step-by-step tutorials for performing advanced-level techniques * Lavish 4 color illustration and humorous presentation provide inspiration and keep you engaged in each project * DVD features project files and tutorial videos, allowing you to watch instruction and recreate the exact projects in the book immediately Get the most from the most widely used application in the postproduction field! Gain the insider tips you need to compose eye-catching, imaginative Adobe After Effects projects quickly and effectively. In How to Cheat in After Effects, Second Edition seasoned AE expert Chad Perkins provides dozens of concise, step-by-step tutorials and lavish 4-color illustrations to get you on the fast track to producing amazing motion graphics and visual effects. Updated for CS6, this new edition has been revised to include:
- A brand new chapter on the most popular 3rd party effects including Trapcode Particular and Video Copilot's Element 3D
- New cheats on professional compositing, expressions, and high end visual effects
- Tons of cool light tricks and lessons on how to use Video Copilot's Optical Flares
- A thorough explanation of the Ray-trace 3D engine introduced in After Effects CS6
- An all new companion DVD with project files allowing you to work alongside the exercises in the book, as well as QuickTime movies displaying techniques
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.