Matt Armendariz, photographer, writer, avid traveler and blogger who specializes in food, drink and tasty spots all over the world. Market: New or amateur food photographers; food bloggers Key Features:
- Learn how to take the most delicious photos of your food with guidance from the author of the popular blog, Mattbites!
- Features practical food photography and styling tips you can use at home with commonplace items
- A part of the Focus On series, these books are designed to get you up to speed and grabbing your camera in a snap with funky tip boxes, helpful step-by-steps, and loads of gorgeous photos!
- Intro to Food Photography
- Lenses & Cameras
- Depth of Field
- Light, Light, and More Light
- Types of Light: Natural, Strobe, On-Camera Flash, Flood, etc.
- Modify That Light!
- Equipment: Using What Ya Got!
- Color Temperature & Color Balance
- Challenges & Difficulties
- The Creative Process
- Composition (rules of third, negative & positive space, etc)
- Inspiration Is Everywhere
- All About Props
- Food Styling 101
- Matt's Top Ten Tips for Food Photography
- Shooting In A Restaurant
- Difficult Foods To Photograph And What You Can Do About It
- Help! I'm photographing my dinner!
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.