You’ll learn practical, time-saving ways to get better recordings, solve problems with existing audio, create compelling tracks, and boost your filmmaking to the next level!
Jay Rose, Sound Designer, Columnist, Digital Video Magazine.
- Screenshots and deomnstrations feature the most current software such as SoundForge, Audacity, Premiere Pro, Media Composer and Vegas Pro.
- Features brand new, in-depth interviews with current practitioners, including Oscar-winning Randy Thom.
- Includes a robust companion website with audio and video tutorial files, demonstrations and diagnostics.
- Insights and from-the-trenches tips from top professionals
- Instructions for getting the best results from new DSLRs and digital recorders
- An all-new companion website www.GreatSound.info with downloadable diagnostics, examples, and exercises for you to try
- What you need to know about new regulations for wireless mics and broadcast loudness
- An expanded "How Do I Fix This?" section to help you solve problems quickly
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.